About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen CNY is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in CNY.  The Komen Central New York Affiliate’s services area covers all of the 17-county service area.

These 17 counties are:

 Cayuga  Livingston  Oswego
 Chenango  Madison  St. lawrence
 Cortland  Monroe  Seneca
 Herkimer  Oneida  Wayne
 Jefferson  Onondaga  Yates
 Lewis  Ontario

Through events like the Komen CNY Race for the Cure®, Komen CNY invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.